Respected Contributor

Another vote for Laura Geller.  Blush n Brighten or any of her regular Blushes.  Stays all day!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

MILANI Baked Blush. Many shades to choose from and for me they stay on all day. Most cost around $7 for the singles.

Honored Contributor

Re: Re:Recs for Blush

[ Edited ]

I really like Laura G. blushes, too.  Like you, I never have found a cream blush that worked on me.  Another one I really love is Clinique Color Pop.  It is not powdery at all and can almost past for a cream.  Instead of frost or shimmer...it has a beautiful sheen.  I am just a little past light on the charts....not quite medium. I am cool toned and can wear, Melon Pop, Rosy Pop, and Heather Pop.  Berry Pop is  a very beautiful color but goes on too dark for me.

Trusted Contributor

The key to having your blush last is to use a cream or gel blush and top if with a touch of powder blush in the same tone/shade.  Many lines have come out with this duo configuration, i.e. Kristofer Buckle, Mally, Westmore Beauty but if you already have a similar blush shade in both formulas just use the technique with what you have.  This method will truly give you staying power.

Respected Contributor

@Harvard99

Yes, exfoliation is key.  I exfoliate 3x week with Peter Thomas Roth's Firmx Peeling Gel.  Love the stuff!!!

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

@fitfuninformed

Thanks for the reminder.  I knew that but somehow forgot all about this technique.  Will do.  Smiley Happy

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Frequent Contributor

I use cream blush quite often and I put a translucent powder over it.  My blush last all day that way.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the orginal Tarte best, then a brand called Bloom.

Valued Contributor
Clinique color pop lasts a long time and does not look powdery on the skin. Fig pop is a favorite for a natural tawny blush look. I also like Bobbi brown pot rouge but it needs a bit of powder blush (or shimmer brick) on top to make it last, at least on me.
Valued Contributor
Forgot to add that I also like laura Geller over the ppt rouge too.