Contributor

Recommendations for face mositurizer?

Thank you.  I currently use Josie Maran Argan Milk twice daily and I like it but it's too expensive right now; $49 for 1 oz. is not going to happen.  So, any budget friendly suggestions are truly appreciated.  I'm 55 with a slightly oily T-zone although my skin is getting noticeably drier with age so am not terribly concerned with oiliness of the product.  I really need more moisture.

Valued Contributor

Re: Recommendations for face mositurizer?

CereVe

Esteemed Contributor

I use Clinique Moisture Surge 72-Hour Replenishing Hydrator and love it!!! It costs around 21.00 per ounce. My skin always feels moisturized, but not greasy. The entire Moisture Surge collection is great, and I highly recommend it. Macy's and Nordstrom usually offer decent savings on sets.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

CeraVe....I use the body lotion on my face....it is so hydrating and you get a large tub of it for about $15.00....of course you can use it all over the body also.  

Valued Contributor

Clinique Moisture Surge. Love Clinique products 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@yasushi  This moisturizer really hydrates my skin.  It's $42 for 1.6 oz and lasts a long time.  However, if you never purchased from Fresh before, you can get 15% off. Plus they have an Easy Pay option (it's called something else).  What I do is purchase when they are offering 20% off.  Sign up for emails.  Rose Hydrating cream. Nice light scent.  It's by Fresh.com   I normally use at night but sometimes during the day.  Also, at night sometimes I will use Maracuja oil instead.  They offer different moisturizers for different needs so check it out.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@m0rgan wrote:

CereVe

Recommended by my Dermatologist that happens to specialize in adlut and children acne, and BTW also recommended Suave shampoo. ( I'm still trying to find Suave "Toasted Marshmallow 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner"),

Respected Contributor

CereVe

Honored Contributor

Olay Complete -- not expensive at all -- they have regular and sensitive skin versions

Eucerin CQ10 - nice lotion, not greasy and not expensive

Dove - another light and inexpensive one

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

CeraVe  (again!)

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt