Regular Contributor

Recommendations for eye cream to plump up the eye area

I'm looking for an eye cream that fights wrinkles but also can help plump up the eye area,  if such a thing exists. I welcome your recommendations and thank you all in advance. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Recommendations for eye cream to plump up the eye area

No cream will plump up your eye area. I use Argan oil -not the QVC brand- which is a great moisturizer. Don't believe beauty product claims- save your money.

Honored Contributor

@Glorimar  I am not sure what you mean by plump up but my two suggestions are Origins and Aveda.  Origins have several eye creams to choose from and Aveda has two.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I have used Hope in a Tube for many years. I get in in the large size and slather it on generously.  I also use Peter Thomas Roth's retinol all over my face, including my eye area before bedtime.  This combo works well for me.  

Honored Contributor

I don't think it's a good idea to 'plump up' the eye area, if that were possible. Because that will cause more wrinkles by stretching the skin by inflating it. The best thing to do is to use something that tightens the skin...not plumping it around the eyes.

Respected Contributor

@Glorimar wrote:

I'm looking for an eye cream that fights wrinkles but also can help plump up the eye area,  if such a thing exists. I welcome your recommendations and thank you all in advance. 

I agree with your desire to plump up the eye area, I look for those results also.  I find it plumps out little lines and should hydrate the area well.  One I always love is Shiseido Benefiance eye cream in the little jar...amazing stuff!  I have NO lines, no crows feet.  Oils do not hydrate,  and I stay away from any tightening eye creams...those will surely pull on the skin, and as for myself,  I've found those drying.   Look into tjmaxx or Marshall's for the Shiseido ($35)  or good prices online.  I never pay the full price .

Consult Beaute voluma eye cream was nice, and Beekmans Blaak night... but nothing as great as Shiseido Benefiance.   My daughters use it, and even pay full price...its that good.

Honored Contributor

I would a;lso suggest Consult Beaute Volumagen Eye Cream, designed to plump up skin losing its volume.  I would never suggest Phil hope in a Tube, fuill of mineral oil and petroleum. Way too heavy for the delicate under eye thin skin.

Respected Contributor

HIAT works well for me, but some may not like it. The reviews are good, but I do know some women do not agree. It's a good thing that there are hundreds to choose from!

Esteemed Contributor

I've always had good results from Dr.Denese skincare products. I believe there are three different types of eye cream products but I would try MD33EYE for the results that you want. Hope you get the same great results that I do.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Glorimar

Hi - I have the same undereye skin issues, in fact my undereye is very similar looking like those of Host's Jane Tracey and Marybeth. While they are both really really pretty women, and can have any skin care line in the world, nothing can erase the fine lines completely. We do the best we can, and keep purchasing looking for that 'holy grail' product. I finally found a face cream that I adore and just picked up the eye cream. I've been having a lot of allergies this year, so I thought I would try Olay's eye cream for the puffiness. It's nice, but too soon to advise you, but just wanted to give you a possible recommendation/solution. Good luck 🍀👍🏼 IMG_1482.JPG

------edited belowIMG_1484.JPGWill try these next if I don't care for the above eye treatment. Target is running a special $5 back with purchaseIMG_1487.JPG

⚓️