Regular Contributor

Re: Recommendations for best eye brow powder and color for brunettes

Thank you. Where do you get it? What's it called? I searched brow powders on the Q and it didn't come up.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Many years ago, I tried Joan Rivers Great Hair Day (bought on QVC) and the kit came with a bonus brow powder in the same shade (blonde for me).  I set it aside and forgot about it.  A year or so I came across it and gave it a try.  I don't do full makeup every day, but this is now my go to product for brows.  So little is needed that it still looks practically new.  Make sure you use the correct brush to apply - small, flat, tightly packed, and angled.  Following application, smooth with a spoolie or typical eyebrow brush.

@JeanLouiseFinch  That's funny because I just found that little container yesterday and tried it. It was buried with some of my cosmetics. I love it and I'm now going to use it all the time.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@Glorimar wrote:

Thank you. Where do you get it? What's it called? I searched brow powders on the Q and it didn't come up.

@Glorimar 

This one was mentioned here on your thread and it's available on the Q:

A358574
The BrowGal Convertible Brow Compact
Regular Contributor

Thanks so much!

Respected Contributor

I agree.  years ago when Bare Minerals was still Leslie, I bought the powder (mineral) pot of eyebrow with brush.  I still have it and it stays on all day and looks very natural.  I have tried about 10 other products and this works best for me.  Glad it lasts so long!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Glorimar  Anastasia brow products are fabulous.  My favorite is DipBrow.  There are 16 shades of DipBrow and several of them work for brunettes.  You may like the color Soft Brown.   You can find Anastasia at Ulta, Sephora, Nordstrom, Macy's.