Respected Contributor

Re: Recommendations for a soft musk fragrance

Kuumba Oriental Musk oil is a true sweet musk, lasts all day, i love it..  Bath and Body has Moonlight Path which dries to a nice soft musk.  Comes in complete sets with creams, lotions, splash that you can choose separately.

Occasional Contributor

Ive used Trish McEvoy #9 on and off for many years and it's still a favorite

Valued Contributor

I am always on the search for a good musk.

I've tried and like almost all of the ones mentioned, except for Trish's.  I'll have to give that a try.

The latest one that I love is Alyssa Ashley musk oil.  A clean scent that I gave to my mom.  Went to visit her and she had it on.  Left 6 hours later and could still get a gentle whiff of it on my way out.  I got it on Amazon and purchased another one for myself yesterday.  It comes in spray, also, but the oils last longer.

Regular Contributor

Hi Nadine01,

May I recommend Marilyn Miglin Pheromone Musk.  It is a very soft, yet long lasting scent. I wear it almost daily, and have received many lovely compliments when wearing this scent.  If you have tried the regular Pheromone or other scents, this is nothing like those.  I would say it's my favorite fragrance.  

I am going to try your favorite, when it comes back in stock! It's hard to find a nice musk scent!

All the best,

Neela

Valued Contributor

Many years ago I wore Pheromone, forgot all about it. Had no idea there was musk version.