Regular Contributor

Recommendations for a pot gel eyeliner that doesn't smear

Years ago I used to wear Bobbi Brown gel pot eyeliner that I orded from the Q and it never smeared. They no longer sell it here and I ordered it from Amanzon this time and maybe it's not legit or the formula has changed as it smears on me. Have you ladies one that doesn't smear? I prefer the gel pot eyeliner as I can control how thin or thick to make the line vs a pencil gel liner.

Honored Contributor

Re: Recommendations for a pot gel eyeliner that doesn't smear

@Glorimar   Have you tried gel liners in a pen form? I think the liners in a pot became difficult because they dried out so quickly. 

I think Morphe (Ulta) had a liner in the pot. 

Respected Contributor

@Glorimar  I used to use BB so many years ago and got fed up with it drying out so quickly.   I switched to the Clinique cream eyeliner in a pot and loved that for years until it was discontinued and  I found Clinique's High Impact Easy Liquid Liner (pen).  It glides on and stays from 5AM when I apply,  until I take it off around 11PM.  LOVE IT. 

Honored Contributor

@Glorimar 

I have been trying different liners too. 
One of my favorites (and per SkinSafe dot com is safe for me and my particular allergens) is NYX "That's the Point" eyeliner in fine point. This doesn't particularly fit your request but just thought I would add because this is one I'm happy with.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~