Honored Contributor

Re: Recommendations for a moisturizing lipstick?

[ Edited ]

Revlon makes these 'Balm Stains' and they are more than just a tinted lipbalm. They are sort of cross between a lipstick and a lipbalm. They are very moisturizing and the color stays on longer than a traditional tinted lipbalm. I use several colors. 

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains - around $5

maxresdefault.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Too Faced LaCreme lipsticks. They are like a hybrid balm/lipstick. I don’t care for lipstick really, more of a gloss girl, but these Too Faced lipsticks get my vote and I do/will wear them. Hydrating, not drying.

@Stargazer77

Stroke of Beauty on Evine has lip products that sound very much like the  Too Faced you're  describing  @AmericanBulldogMom. I haven't tried Too Faced  but have both the glosses and lipstick from Stroke of Beauty. My lips have never felt so good wearing either product. Super moisturizing. I highly recommend  these to anyone looking for a moisturizing  product with nice colors too.

There's  a  20% flash sale going on now. Ends in six hours around 7pm est.

Honored Contributor

Another recommendation for Revlon Super Lustrous - very soft and creamy. 

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Too Faced LaCreme lipsticks. They are like a hybrid balm/lipstick. I don’t care for lipstick really, more of a gloss girl, but these Too Faced lipsticks get my vote and I do/will wear them. Hydrating, not drying.

@Stargazer77

Stroke of Beauty on Evine has lip products that sound very much like the  Too Faced you're  describing  @AmericanBulldogMom. I haven't tried Too Faced  but have both the glosses and lipstick from Stroke of Beauty. My lips have never felt so good wearing either product. Super moisturizing. I highly recommend  these to anyone looking for a moisturizing  product with nice colors too.

There's  a  20% flash sale going on now. Ends in six hours around 7pm est.

@rochelleS Thanks for the rec. I will go take a look!

Esteemed Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom

If you need any help with  colors let me know. I have both the gloss and lipsticks♡♡♡

Honored Contributor

If she wants an actual lipstick and not a chapstick or some kind of balm, she might like Lucky from Butter London. It's their nude shade and keeps the lips moist for hours without looking greasy. It's 22 dollars a tube, but IMO worth it.

Respected Contributor

tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick - A335859Amazonian Butter lipstick

Respected Contributor

MoistureSmooth Color StickI like these also and you can buy at Walmart. There are lots of nice colors.

Respected Contributor

My lipsticks range from spendy to not.

I usually choose Maybelline over Chanel! Both are great but, I really like Maybelline lipsticks! Great color selection too! I am actually of fan of Clinique lipstick as well, I guess that's somewhere in between cost wise!

All moisturize well for me.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Contributor

I had high hopes for the Je Ne Sais Quoi but found that it "bleeds" badly outside my liplines. Tried everything including using liner first but just wouldn't stay put. Had to throw it away.