Regular Contributor

Re: Recommendations for a moisturizing lipstick?

L
Valued Contributor

I like wander lipsticks , They have great color and last a long time. I also like rellon superlustrous lipsticks and nyx lipsticks.

Honored Contributor

Not a traditional lipstick but I love Maybelline's Baby Lips.  They do have sheer color and they feel fabulous on the lips. 

Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm, 0.15 oz

Trusted Contributor

I am the self-proclaimed "dry lip wonder of the world"!  It can be raining and 65 degrees and my lips are still dry and chappy.  I've tried a bundle of products to help with the dryness AND the appearance of my lips.  My 2 favorite are the Neutrogena tinted cayon and their tinted gloss in a tube.  I also love the Maybelline Baby Lips!  Both have a wide selection of very nice sheer color and help my lips tremendously!

Another one in the category of price DOES NOT equal quality.

btw...the Burt's Bees tinted lip colors burned my lips something terribly!  I think it was the overabundance of peppermint oil in the product,

Esteemed Contributor

I also have really dry lips and have discovered Mac patentpolish lip pencil. 

"A lip colour that combines the sheen of a gloss with the precision of a lip pencil.  A unique blend of creamy emollients replenishes moisture, keeping lips soft with an ultra-smooth texture that isn't heavy or sticky." 

I am very happy with it.  If she is after a really bold lip, I don't think this will give that though.

Super Contributor

Cover Girl Oh Sugar! vitamin infused balm in Punch Cocktail (#6) and Spice (#5) are my favs.  I keep at least 2 of the #6 going at all times and have started hoarding them for fear they will be discontinued.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone!

I have tried many lipsgicks; drugstore to highend and nearly all on QVC. I have received compliments on my lovely 53yo lips since using Doll 10. They are now my favorite and I have declutteted nearly all of the rest.

Honored Contributor

@KensBren wrote:

Hi everyone!

I have tried many lipsgicks; drugstore to highend and nearly all on QVC. I have received compliments on my lovely 53yo lips since using Doll 10. They are now my favorite and I have declutteted nearly all of the rest.

I have done the same. I absolutely love her Nude shade as I have tried so many and have been disappointed.