Trusted Contributor

Recommendations for a good peptide serum.

i am looking for a good and effective peptide product. Does anyone have a recommendation?

Contributor

Re: Recommendations for a good peptide serum.

Have you tried the Skinn Pep 40 cream? It has the most peptides I've ever seen in a product, and seems to add volume, smoothness and a glow to my skin, as well as hydration. I like it ..... 65 y/o skin. Haven't tried the companion products to it.
Honored Contributor

@isaboo 

I highly recommend Paula's Choice Peptide Booster.  I ❤️ this one so much that I always keep a back-up.  When I empty one bottle, I open the back-up & immediately order a new back-up.  I use it twice a day & mix with my moisturizer.  It's on sale right now...15% off.  Great time to try it!

809F9641-9085-4B4A-B519-36EF51E85D01.png

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

What exactly are you wanting a peptide serum to do? Most peptide products are just very good moisturizers, in concentrated form. Peptides themselves are proteins and those have an affinity for moisture so they appear to plump the skin. Most peptide molecules are too large for them to penetrate the skin but are terrific for sitting on the surface where they act like support hose for the skin.

Honored Contributor

I'm currently using the Ample N Peptide Shot Ampoule 2x and like it 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Are you still using any QRxLabs products? I'm using their peptide serum and I like it very much plus I'm also using some of their other things, too.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Are you still using any QRxLabs products? I'm using their peptide serum and I like it very much plus I'm also using some of their other things, too.

@SilleeMee  Yes.  I'm still using both eye serums, one AM and one PM.  I did not like the glycolic toner (sticky, as you mentioned) so I went back to the Alpha Skin Care Intensive Serum for a few times a week.  I saw good reviews on the QRx neck cream.  Maybe sometime I'll try it.  

Honored Contributor

Dr Denese also has one that is very high potency. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you all for the suggestions!  I will check them all out.