Honored Contributor

Recommendations for a good, cheap, tubing mascara?

I'd like to give my eyes a break from makeup remover.  I know tubing mascara is easy to get off, so can anyone recommend a cheap one? (like  under 10.00)  I wouldn't necessarily stay with it, I do like my Benefit mascaras.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Recommendations for a good, cheap, tubing mascara?

I am a mascara buy all of them person...the very best for me stillllll is LOREAL VOLUMOUS MASCARA. ITS 8.99. It thickens without weight. But still love my LIGHTS CAMERA LASHES FOR SURE.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Revolution has a new line at Walmart called Relove that has a tubing mascara.  It's in the $5 range and gets good reviews from the YT'ers I've seen talk about it.

Esteemed Contributor

@depglass  What is "tubing" mascara? All mascara comes in some kind of tube, right? I've never heard the phrase "tubing mascara."

Respected Contributor

@depglass I haven't used it myself but the one from Milani gets good reviews. 

Respected Contributor

I've used several brands of tubing mascara over the years because my eyes are so sensitive and water when I use the other types.  I've found that Loreal in the red and white tube is just as good as the expensive brands.  I also like Thrive but it's twice as much money.  

Respected Contributor

LOreal, Lash Extend, in the white/ burgundy case. It's good and reasonable. I only use tubing mascara! Love it too! 

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 

Tubing mascaras don't transfer/smear and they come off in literal "tubes".  I got one for my granddaghter for Christmas last year.  Caliray.  Thrive also makes one.  Tower 28, Blinc and Essence also.

Respected Contributor

I needed new mascara and while I have good long lashes, I wanted to try a tubing mascara.  I grabbed at Target Bye Bye Panda Eyes. Only 4.99 because I won't pay over 10$ for mascara.  It's pretty good but I don't use mascara on my bottom lashes because I look like spider eyes but it doesn't smear from my top lashes.  I only use one coat and it came off with warm water!  

Honored Contributor

@depglass 

I use Tarte's Tubing mascara and ❤️ it! It is the cleanest mascara I've ever used; no smudging, flaking, clumping, etc.  I have other mascaras in my arsenal, but I'm starting to gift them all because all I use is Tarte.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.