Honored Contributor

Recommendations for “Snail Snot”

It sounds so gross I almost didn't want to post this, but I know some of you use it, so I ask:

1. What are the benefits of using it?
  2. What brand(s) do those of you who use it recommend?
Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Re: Recommendations for “Snail Snot”

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife 

So funny you mention this "product."  I  watched the "Mallorca Files" on PBS last Sunday night.  In one scene,  the female detective was interviewing a high society celebrity, female.  This celebrity had a snail crawling up her face. Not kidding.   The celebrity was explaining the benefits to her complexion of the snail goo.  Then, before she ended the discussion, the detective told the celebrity that she had just seen another snail bodily function deposit its dregs on the woman's face.  You get the picture. Yuck, big YUCK..

Honored Contributor

@maximillian 

LOL!  That's just downright gross!  I think the official term is "snail mucus" but whatever the term, there is simply no nice way to describe it.  The benefits would have to be downright spectacular to get me to use it.  I'm just waiting for that response that is going to make me say "WOW!  I GOTTA' HAVE IT!"  I haven't seen it yet. Woman Tongue

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I'm just waiting for that response that is going to make me say "WOW!  I GOTTA' HAVE IT!"  I haven't seen it yet. Woman Tongue

There's no response that could make me say that!

Trusted Contributor

Wouldn’t it be cheaper to just pick your own nose and smear your face with it?

Honored Contributor

Google says: Main Benefits: Moisturizes skin, promotes collagen production, aids in skin healing and regeneration.

Nothing my current skin care routine doesn't already do IMO.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

Thank you for that information.  I realize I can Google anything, but my objective for posing my question here is to get input from QVC beauties who have used it.  Since I haven't read any responses from anyone who has used it, at least not yet, it may not be as popular as I thought.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife   Many years ago I was into a completely Korean skincare routine.  I used the Mizon Snail Serum and some other Mizon products too. 

Respected Contributor

@Malcontent 

Good one!  Disgusting, but you made me laugh.

Esteemed Contributor

Dr Dray on YouTube reviewed two of these products 11/11/22. 

I ordered COSRX on the big A.