Regular Contributor

Recommendations for Liquid Pen Eyeliner

Hi--looking for liquid pen eyeliner with a thicker point and wondering if anyone out there has any suggestions? The only one that I see at the store are the thin point and I was looking for a thicker point but not a pencil. Would like a pen type applicator. Can be a drugstore brand or something more expensive. Thanks in advance for your help.Smiley Very Happy

Contributor

Re: Recommendations for Liquid Pen Eyeliner

Hi Stormey23! I have a liquid eyeliner from Tyra Banks called Oops Liner, and it has a thicker tip than my other liquid liners. The cool thing is, it has an "eraser" on the end of it in case you make a mistake.  Go to tyrabeauty.com and look up Oops Liner. $15. Good luck!

Regular Contributor

Hi rlanali! Thanks so much for your reply. I didn't even know Tyra Banks had a makeup line. Such a beautiful woman. That looks just like what I'm looking for! Plus it has an "eraser" like you said for any "oops" moments that I may have. LOL! The price was great too. Thanks again for your help and enjoy your weekend! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@donniesmom The advantage to a thin brush is that with 2 swipes across the eyeline, it could be made thicker.

I like Urban Decay Razor Sharp liquid eyeliners. They come in numerous color choices besides black. They dry nicely. When you remove them the line comes off as little pieces (sort of like a bandaid). It’s important to shake the tube before using as contents can settle over time.

ETA: they are half price on the Urban Decay website. A bargain!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

physiciaqns formula has a thick pen-marker type liquid liner.  it also is suppose to be a lash enhancer. very reasonably priced - comes in jet black, black and dark brown. 

Regular Contributor

Thank you ladies! You are all so very helpful!

Respected Contributor

Another vote for UD Razor Sharp. These do not have a thick tip but you can get a beautiful line with no skipping. It lasts all day.