Honored Contributor

Re: Recommendations for Eye Cream

@World Traveler 

I love "Fast Lift" eye serum too!

It just seems that every now and then I look in the mirror and think I need a richer creme!

LOL dropped it on the floor...YES I CANNOT AFFORD TO BUY A NEW ONE TODAY!

The base came off (it went "boing") and I thought my ship had sunk! Once I "fiddled" with it, it's back to normal and in the fridge! I like to keep it there!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1   I certainly want to check out the serum too. ❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@rochelleSThanks! I did check out their website last night, but will specifically check the items you listed that are in stock.

I definitely plan to purchase some of the ones mentioned on this thread, as that is usually the best way for me to compare......get a small amount of a few and try them one after another, usually a month at a time so there can be a good indication of how they work with my skin.

@World Traveler 

Yes, it's definitely a try and see journey when looking to replace an old favorite. I see you've made some purchases and I hope you'll keep us informed as you use and compare results.

I received a pkg from ShopLC just as I was leaving my house yesterday.  Didn't open it as Sis was waiting for me so I'll get into it after the holiday. Several new skin care items to try in this delivery. Super fast shipping too.

But what I do want to share is that I used The Lab Direct's DMAE Firming Treatment Complex 18% (Neuropeptide Firming Serum)along with the Hydrating Pro Vitamin, a B5 & Hyaluronic Concentrate 10% and The Lab Direct's Vit C Serum topped with Lancers moisturizer and I have to say my face felt especially great and noticbly different if you may. I felt a different kind of firmness, not taut or tight but smooth, supple and moisturized ... but something feels different, better somehow from other items I've used and combined. Was it the DMAE, B5&HA??? I've been using the Vit C so not sure which or if the combo of three + my moisturizer but whoa, wowza and bam, what a great feel, definitely new and different for me and definitely worth sharing!

Here's the Firming Serum and believe it or not there's a 25% Flash sale on site. Check this out, can be used on face and body but there's a separate tub of DMAE for the body too. 

Screenshot_20231121-074614_Chrome.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee @JeanLouiseFinch 

Have either of you tried the two Lab Direct products I mentioned above in my reply to @World Traveler ? I know you use the Vit C. I'm just rather a bit stunned at how different and great my face feels. I'm beginning to realize that David Pollock's products may truly be a hidden treasure for me and many on this forum. Im so greatful to have acted on your suggestions and now trying pther available products  as well! Any feedback or comments would be appreciated. Much thanks!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

@SilleeMee @JeanLouiseFinch 

Have either of you tried the two Lab Direct products I mentioned above in my reply to @World Traveler ? I know you use the Vit C. I'm just rather a bit stunned at how different and great my face feels. I'm beginning to realize that David Pollock's products may truly be a hidden treasure for me and many on this forum. Im so greatful to have acted on your suggestions and now trying pther available products  as well! Any feedback or comments would be appreciated. Much thanks!

I haven't, @rochelleS.  I'm doing a few different things to address my eye area.  I use a couple of serums - Perlier Black Rice and Perlier Youth Creator both AM and PM. Skinn Age Reset Eye Serum in the AM. I've liked the Mad Hippie Eye Cream and another one by Acure, but right now I'm testing a Snail Mucin Eye Cream by CosRx during the day.  I use the Perlier Double Elixir Serum/Cream at night. At bedtime, I apply Tretinoin. I know, I'm a bit "extra" 🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS 

I only use two of The Lab Direct products:

- Power Punch VC Serum

- Booster Collagen & Peptide Serum

I use his Clinical Results 24/7 Puffy Eye Relief Serum also. Love that one. It's an 'instant results' type product but not like any of the others I've tried. 

Honored Contributor

I use and still like Bobbi Brown's Vit. Enriched Eye base (it's an eye cream and primer) for day. It smoothes under the eyes w/o too much slip. At night I like the Skinceuticals A.G.E. Eye Cream. Very moisturizing and only need a tiny bit...lasts a long while.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS   Just to clarify....that firming serum you just posted about....that's not for the eyes, right?  Because I was looking  for tightening around the eye that would help the "hoods" not look wrinkled.

While on the Tatcha website I found Luminous Deep Hydration Firming Eye Serum, which I am also going to give a try.

They have the 25% off sale now, so I got it and the Ageless Revitalizing Eye Cream.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler 

I see some in reviews mention the eye area. Lids, not sure but I did dab some on mine after I applied it on my face. It's too bad the on air presentations aren't accessible, which may confirm use around and on the eye area. I'll look at Just Ask David dot com's site ti see if there's any additional info there.  Also The Lab Direct Direct dot com might offer info.

When describing my new experience with his products earlier, I was focused on how awesome my face felt. I didn't even look in a mirror all day, just feeling how uniquely different this felt for me. At $10 a bottle, with a potential 25% discount, it's a mominal expense and I'm ordering another of both the items that knocked my socks off.

I'll share any additional info I come across with you too.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler 

It's a product he has.  

Love your comment about only having wrinkles when you smile. 

Thank you Smiley Happy I know two things...my nice complexion is mostly genetics and I can't stop wrinkles.  But I can improve it to a degree and give the appearance of a younger and healthier complexion with products.

Sidenote:  I tried Tretinoin.  Not for me Smiley Sad  Retinol products I can use and do.