Honored Contributor

Recommendation for face primer with.....

sunscreen and containing zinc oxide / titanium oxide.  thanks.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Recommendation for face primer with.....

Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer spf15.   I'm not sure if it contains titanium or zinc oxide but it is 100% mineral based.  Lovely product, sort of pricey though.   Only primer I use when I use one.

Regular Contributor

I just ordered E.L.F.'s Beauty Shield SPF 50 Skin Shielding Primer from their website.  I have not tried it yet, so you'll have to look online for reviews.  It has zinc oxide for SPF.

Respected Contributor

I hope you all remember to wear another sunscreen underneath as the SPF in a primer would not be enough protection by itself (since you're not going to slather on a thick layer of it).

Trusted Contributor

I think Paula's Choice primer falls into this category. When she owned the company her sunscreens not only were UVA, but also UVB protected. (I didn't look into it as I don't care for most primers & only use the oil absorbing type after in my spf moisturizer.)

Super Contributor

Smashbox makes one too. Also take a look at Colla on Sephora, they just released a drop of oil spf. also , one I bought and loved was Murad's primer with spf 30. That felt good and worked well. 

I think you will see a lot of new releases  at drugstores now that summer is coming.