Trusted Contributor

Re: Recommendation for a Rose lipstick

I like Estee Lauder Tea Rose. It's kind of a different shade of rose, not at all brown, but not too bright. It's a lovely texture and stays on for keeps. I just got the tube from my sister yesterday. Apparently she'd had it for a long time and didn't care for it. I'm still on the hunt for a couple more. I've always got to have at least two of a shade I like.

Trusted Contributor

Jean Queen Lipstick by Lipstick Queen.

Valued Contributor

I am a huge Estee Lauder Lipstick fan; I think they make the best lipstick! It stays on for me.

I also like that old stand-by, Revlon. They have a color called "Softsilver Rose" that I have loved for years!

If your store does not carry it, go to Ebay; You will definitely find something fabulous!

Super Contributor

On 11/19/2014 betteb said:

Laura Mercier Stickgloss in Peony. I think they call it a berry, but it is the shade of a pink peony. Very nice.

I would also call this more of a berry shade- but it is gorgeous!! I wore it today actually! It is one of my fave's!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/21/2014 Rununculus said:

I like Revlon - it's gluten free. A few colors including rose below. I like Rosewine.

I love Teak Rose and have turned a lot of people onto it, it looks great on all skin tones.

Contributor

Lancôme's Crushed Roses or Exotic Orchid & Estee Lauder's Color Envy Dynamic ... A-MAZING !!!

Regular Contributor

On 11/21/2014 Karena said:

Jean Queen Lipstick by Lipstick Queen.

Wow gorgeous!

Valued Contributor

MAC Twig, like a berry rose.
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/21/2014 SJanielovesJim said:
On 11/19/2014 betteb said:

Laura Mercier Stickgloss in Peony. I think they call it a berry, but it is the shade of a pink peony. Very nice.

I would also call this more of a berry shade- but it is gorgeous!! I wore it today actually! It is one of my fave's!!

It's my go to lipstick for daily wear. It looks more pinkish on me and love, love the stickgloss formula.Smile

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Valued Contributor

2nd the rec for Bobbi Brown Italian Rose. It is fabulous.