Valued Contributor

Recieved discount on Skinn AD

I changed the frequency on a Skinn AD. Received a letter today that it has been discounted significantly. Ever happen to anyone here?

Valued Contributor

Re: Recieved discount on Skinn AD

Anyone?

Respected Contributor

Nope, not me.

Super Contributor

@fluffysmom, I've never had that happen! What was the a/d item(s)? I'm wondering if they may be getting ready to discontinue it.

They just keep cancelling my a/d's. I'm getting a little irritated that they keep doing that.

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Contributor

Yep...happened to me on the Deep Wrinkle Protocol Duo for Eyes

Valued Contributor

@Jabberjaw

Same item for me. I wonder if the pink bottle collagenis is going to replace the blue?

Valued Contributor

@luv2drive

It is the deep wrinkle reverse collagenis serum and eye cream. I like it but probaly is being replaced.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fluffysmom, hopefully they won't discontinue that a/d since the DWP line is supposed to be his 'top of the line' product line. But it seems Evine does like lots of change.

They have cancelled a/d's for me from various vendors, the last one being Skinn, and it just gets irritating. Especially when 'you' just missed a good deal on an item being featured b/c 'you' prefer the configuration that 'you' have on a/d......then a few days later, a notification arrives that the a/d is being cancelled. Grrrr.

Anyway, I hope you get to keep yours at the much better price......good things do happen. Smiley Happy

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Valued Contributor

@luv2drive

They can be irritating. I did see1 collagenis item in pink not blue packaging.They may be dumping the one I have. Doubt it's from the goodness of their hearts. lol