Regular Contributor

Re: Recent Products I'm Not Thrilled With

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Even though I am satisfied with makeup products, it's always "fun" to try out new ones.  I would hate to think that I'll be using my current ones for the rest of my days without ever trying others.

@San Antonio Gal I am the opposite.  I don't like the expense or clutter of trying new stuff all the time any more.  To me it's stressful. 

Honored Contributor

I found the IT products to be thick and the colors running darker than most.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I tried 54 Thrones after seeing it on Shark Tank. 

Since I like Argon Oil and Shea Butter, their ingredients seems like a good fit for me.

I have not received the soap. The body butters are very oily and do not absorb quickly even for my very dry skin. To me they are less shea and more oil. 

Honored Contributor

Back in the day I was loyal to ONE brand, meaning I use that brand's skin care & make-up and would never think of straying unless a specific product I needed was not a part of that line.  In the last ~7-10 years or so, I've begun to venture out and try new things.  I no longer use just one brand of skincare or one brand of make-up.  I use what I like best and if something new & interesting comes out that appeals to me, I will buy it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.