Occasional Contributor

Re: Recent Laura Geller TSV...cheap compact, packaging. Disappointed in some things.

I swatched this foundation in Ulta before the TSV was shown.  OMG was it YELLOW!  I tried the light and then the medium.....color on both seemed WAY off...even blending them out.  Scared me - like almost glowing yellow!  Formula felt strange to me too - way too oily. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Recent Laura Geller TSV...cheap compact, packaging. Disappointed in some things.

crush:  If you got  3 opens out of your box, consider yourself lucky, mine came broken.  Clasp was attached at the top, bottom not at all. As for the products, I used them for the first time this morning, agree with you about the cheap plastic composition of the eye shadow compact but love the colors.  So far, so good on everything else except the mascara that I have not yet tried but know from prior experience needs a sand blaster to remove.  

If I had my druthers I'd rather have the products arrive in a plastic bag...who needs that cheap box anyway.

Maria

Trusted Contributor

I noticed the the packaging changed after she got new investors, as did the amount in a single blush. The old blushes were huge, though. I haven't had any issued with packaging, and I still love her products!