Respected Contributor

Received the best compliment ever !

My daughter was visiting tonight, just hanging out with her Mom. I excused myself to do my nightly face wash, had no makeup on but my face just felt oily. When I came out of the bathroom putting on my nightly Neutrogena night time tone repair she said my you have no wrinkles in your face or forehead, your skin  is so clear and  blemish free. She said it looks like you have makeup on. She asked for my routine. She's 31, I'm 65.  I told her my routine using Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic wash, OTC Clean and Clear scrub and PTR complexion correction pads.  Kinda made my day having a 31 yo ask for my routine. Says alot for PTR products, I love it !

Respected Contributor

Re: Received the best compliment ever !

Hello, Goodie2shoes and welcome. Smiley Happy

That was nice of your daughter to tell you that. I'm glad it made you feel good.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

Re: Received the best compliment ever !

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

My daughter was visiting tonight, just hanging out with her Mom. I excused myself to do my nightly face wash, had no makeup on but my face just felt oily. When I came out of the bathroom putting on my nightly Neutrogena night time tone repair she said my you have no wrinkles in your face or forehead, your skin  is so clear and  blemish free. She said it looks like you have makeup on. She asked for my routine. She's 31, I'm 65.  I told her my routine using Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic wash, OTC Clean and Clear scrub and PTR complexion correction pads.  Kinda made my day having a 31 yo ask for my routine. Says alot for PTR products, I love it !

That is so awesome!  I loved reading your post today.  Have a beautiful day