Frequent Contributor

Received the Lancome Contour and Highlight stick

I ordered the bisque being a medium skin tone but quite honestly i think its too light. I dont really see it on my skin the highlighter is pretfy sort of a peachy golden tone. Some have said its too sparkly. I don't think so but it may e my skin tone. May return because i dont want to go too dark and HSN is sold out anyway
Valued Contributor

Re: Received the Lancome Contour and Highlight stick

I got mine today in Ivory (Ivoire) and haven't used it on my face but tried it on my hand and both the light and the deep shade seem like they will be fine for my complexion. Didn't notice any sparkle either or any orange tone as has been posted about. Maybe that is a problem with the darker shades.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/14/2015 virgosun said:

I got mine today in Ivory (Ivoire) and haven't used it on my face but tried it on my hand and both the light and the deep shade seem like they will be fine for my complexion. Didn't notice any sparkle either or any orange tone as has been posted about. Maybe that is a problem with the darker shades.

There's no maybe about it. It is a problem with the bisque color. Tons of sparkle and it's orange the highlighter. They even said that on all the reviews. The buff is fine, but bisque is going back.
Frequent Contributor

Virgosun (love ur name BTW I'M a Virgo) you may be righjt about thexdeeper shades when it comes back in stock I may go a shade or two darker just dont want to look like dirt on my face
Contributor

my order was on extended delivery (January 30) so after the reviews, I canceled my orden {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Honored Contributor

Hmmm...The product demos looked good, but I decided to wait to purchase until after reviews. I think a cream based contour is fine for evening events, but it's not as forgiving or long lasting as powdered contour. Taking a pass on this product-thx for posting reviews.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Spackle Thanks! Virgos rule

Valued Contributor

I was tempted to order this but decided I would wait until it is carried in B&M stores so I could try it out in person.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/14/2015 Chi-town girl said: Hmmm...The product demos looked good, but I decided to wait to purchase until after reviews. I think a cream based contour is fine for evening events, but it's not as forgiving or long lasting as powdered contour. Taking a pass on this product-thx for posting reviews.
Lancôme makes a powdered contour set I got from HSN and it includes the blush. I bought three of them and when I purchased them they included a dual contour brush. Very superior product. Best I've used yet. Way better than the sticks.
Respected Contributor

I ordered it when it was on and then canceled because I was so unsure of the color. I prefer to see this at Macy's when it comes out. So far the reviews are not positive.