Respected Contributor

Received my The Ordinary skin care items today.

I ordered from Beautylish and received the Matrixyl and Argireline solution. Both are suppose to help with fine lines. They are both applied twice daily after toners and before any moisturizer and oils. I applied this evening and will follow up to let you know my thoughts. This is a very affordable skin care line. There are a couple more things I want but they're sold out so I am on the list to notify when back in stock. I do not have sensitive skin and have mainly dry skin. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Received my The Ordinary skin care items today.

How nice I hope it works well for you. 

Trusted Contributor

I ordered directly from Deceim and so far I am really liking The Ordinary's Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA eventhough it is slightly gritty, The Ordinary Buffet which is a combination of different Matrixyl serums, Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2% & Natural Moisturizing Factors +HA. They are very inexpensive and seem to be highly effective. I was already using Hylamide SubQ Eye and Face serums which can be purchased at CVS.  I've noticed some clearing of my skin tone since I added the four above to my skin care routine. I'd been having reactions to some expensive skin care lines because most of them have silicones in them. Deceim makes it easy to determine if a product has silicone in them or not. I highly recommend trying any of their lines.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Respected Contributor

@UMDTerpFan  Thanks for your feedback! I wanted the Buffet and Vit C but they were sold out. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wvumountiefan I recieved mine last Thursday. I have to say the Hyluronic Acid does feel firming but not dryig on my skin. I also have the Matrixyl & just starting using it Sunday. I  will gradually incorporate them. My skin is normal/dry. PS I do use an essence tho before appling serums. 

Regular Contributor

I ordered directly from Deciem too and have been using the following serums for 2 weeks; Advanced Retinoid 2% at night and Matrixyl 10% + HA and Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA in the morning. I have had absolutely no irritation with the AR2%. But, I was using an otc retinoid prior to that. I'm really liking the consistency of all 3 serums. It is too early to tell if they are working yet. I also use all serums on my neck and chest too. My skin is combo. Very inexpensive. I'm keeping my fingers crossed the products produce results.