Respected Contributor

Received my Supersize Body Butter Today

Just as an FYI - Received my supersize Josie Maran body butter today in my favorite scent of Vanilla Apricot.  The "tub" was sealed tight and filled to the brim. 

I love this body butter and glad to see that there is one less thing for people to complain about. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Received my Supersize Body Butter Today

[ Edited ]

@Georgiagrama  My three jars of vanilla apricot will be delivered tomorrow.  HeartHeartHeart

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Georgiagrama If people received tubs that were not “filled to the brim” they have every right to complain about it for what they paid.

Glad yours was full so no reason to complain.

Respected Contributor

That's good to hear! So many of us have complained with not enough product with JM's body butters. 

Contributor

I recieved 2 tabs of the Josie Maran body butters.  Both were sealed.  I placed both on a posage scale and they both weighed 22+ ounces each.  

Respected Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@Georgiagrama If people received tubs that were not “filled to the brim” they have every right to complain about it for what they paid.

Glad yours was full so no reason to complain.

@Valstybaby 

If people would just weigh the jars, they would find out they are by no means getting cheated.  Such a simple thing to do for peace of mind. 

Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

That's good to hear! So many of us have complained with not enough product with JM's body butters. 

@Kabella 

And all it takes is to weigh the jar. Viola no more complaints. 

Respected Contributor

@roxxy1 

You sound like me.  I don't want to take a chance on ever running out!!   Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

Got the Peach Passion last week and Vanilla Bean should arrive today. Love this stuff.

Deb