Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

Re: Received my Sephora Play Box

This post has been removed by QVC because it is duplicate

Honored Contributor

Interesting to read this. I was just seriously thinking about signing up for this box, I already get the Macy Beauty Box and I am very happy with it. So I thought maybe of signing up for also Sephora, but maybe I will opt to get Ipsy instead of Sephora and continue to get my Macy Box.....I have been very pleased with my Macy's box....  

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  i've been getting the ipsy one for about 5 months now. thinking about cancelling.  i think for the most part, the make up offerings are cheap stuff.  i like getting a beauty box, tho. maybe i will look at the macy's one. 

Honored Contributor

@MercysMom, I hung in for a year getting the boxes but then cancelled my subscription. I thought $10 a month wasn’t worth it, getting deluxe sizes of products I didn’t even want.

Honored Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN  i've been getting the ipsy one for about 5 months now. thinking about cancelling.  i think for the most part, the make up offerings are cheap stuff.  i like getting a beauty box, tho. maybe i will look at the macy's one. 

@kittyloo. I really like the Macy box.....It is a nice assortment each month. I think based on what I am reading, is sticking just with the Macy Box for now.....One of my co workers gets the Ipsy box and she said she ends up with too many highlighters that she doesn't use.....