Honored Contributor

Received my Order from Scott Barnes Beauty!!!!!

I ordered Swaggy Lip Gloss, and Facts Liquid Lip and love them both! The liquid lip stays on nicely nd the gloss is very pretty.

They are a beautiful Nude Lip combo! Very pleased with the colors, consistencies and quality. Will definitely order more in the future! Depending on your coloring these may be too brown toned, but very pretty all the same!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Received my Order from Scott Barnes Beauty!!!!!

@CANDLEQUEEN In case you don't already know, he's offering 30% off his entire site all weekend.  

Glad that you like your lippies, I know they get great reviews.  Those tones are too brown for me but he has a great shade selection.  I have only bought his brushes so far, but I'm very tempted by some of his color cosmetics.

Honored Contributor

@lkat wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN In case you don't already know, he's offering 30% off his entire site all weekend.  

Glad that you like your lippies, I know they get great reviews.  Those tones are too brown for me but he has a great shade selection.  I have only bought his brushes so far, but I'm very tempted by some of his color cosmetics.

@lkat I saw that. 30% is a great deal! I would like to try some other shades as I really like the textures of both the gloss and the liquid lip. No stickiness either! 

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN I'm tempted to get the gloss.  I really hate sticky gloss, nothing worse than getting your hair stuck in it when the wind blows!  I don't normally care for a liquid lip as the few I've tried have been too drying, but those look comfortable.  

Oh, so much temptation!

Honored Contributor

@lkat 

It seems like everyone in the beauty  industry is having a 25-30% off sale (on-line)