Frequent Contributor

Received my Mally Age Rebel shade fair

I received the Age Rebel TSV in fair today and am currently wearing it. The primer feels smooth and silky and has a chemical SPF 15. The foundation has medium to heavy coverage, depending on application, and has a physical SPF 15 from TD and ZO. The concealer is VERY creamy and you just use the teeniest dot of it. The concealer is an undereye concealer, I don't think it will work as well on blemishes. I much prefer her cancellation concealer in the tube for blemishes. I'm not used to medium to heavy coverage so it took some getting used to my appearance, but it is really nice to have my skin tone very evened out. The foundation feels great on my oily skin. Went out for a walk in the super humid 90 degree weather and it still looked great with no oily breakthrough. The formulation is excellent.

I got the shade fair and I think it will be perfect in the winter, but I just ordered this in light because with summer coming the fair is going to be too pale. I wear BE fairly light and Bobbi Brown warm ivory. I think that because of the physical sunscreen in the foundation the shades will appear paler on skin than other foundations, which also happened to me with the tarte amazonian clay foundation. The fair shade in the mally foundation is not as pale as the fair shade from QVC of the tarte amazonian foundation. There was a thread running during the TSV presentation saying that the foundation looked too dark on everyone. I think that most will find the foundation is a little lighter than expected.

Overall, this is an excellent kit and if you aren't sure I would recommend you might want to pick the darker option.