Respected Contributor

Received my Beautylish package...

I ordered my first Wayne Goss e/s brush #06. Its very soft. I'll put it to the test in the morning! 😌 I also ordered 3 INGLOT single e/s . Beautylish always has beautiful packaging! 

Respected Contributor

Re: Received my Beautylish package...

@wvumountiefan Waiting on your review Smiley Happy Yes on Beautylish!

Frequent Contributor

I'm on my third Beautylish order. The first was the Inglot Freedom System eyeshadow palette and I ABSOLUTELY love it. The choose your own palette system packaging is brilliant the palettes are super sturdy and sleek. The eyeshadows themselves are beyond amazing in quality and you get a large amount of shadow per pan. They have what seems like gillions of beautiful shades and fnishes. 100% better than any palette I have owned from Urban Decay and Anastasia to Elf and L'Oreal there is NO comparison. I always have waste with those palettes, end up using all of one or two colors then chunk the palette. Best money I have ever spent. The second order was also Inglot. The blush system. Same description applies as well beautiful, well packaged and cost effecient. Can't wait for the third order brushes. Beautylish is now my GOTO beauty source super fast FedEx shipping and superb packaging! Ladies you HAVE to try INGLOT!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KittyPurry I do have inglots. Yes they are one of the best eyeshadows, I agree. I have transpotted the ones I prefer in a Z pallette with some Mac. Had them for years but I do think tho that UD is up there with them imo. Enjoy them! Smiley Happy Ps Now, I only purchase singles which I know I will use from UD. My favorite singles from UD that I wear most often are 2 satins...Scratch, a gorgeous pink....Freelove,.Peach & a Matte in Buck, a med. brown.

Respected Contributor

@KittyPurry  I have a few INGLOT e/s and they are great quality and the pans are big. I have not tried their blushes but I need to.

@Kabella  I will let ya know what I think about his brush. 

BTW I just saw that Beautylish is going to start carrying and selling The Ordinary skin care line. I'm super excited about this line. It's so affordable. Anyone try this brand?

Frequent Contributor

I agree Urban Decay is great quality and so is Anastasia no question. But the palettes are a waste for me too many light colors and not enough of the ones I use most. The Inglot System solves that waste problem I can replace most used colors anytime. I have the 4 blush pan palette and have had it for a few days and I love it also. Both systems are superb quality and affordable. Plus come highly recommended by my guy Wayne Goss. The 10 shadow and the 4 blush palettes cover ALL the bases. And Beautylish is nirvana!
Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan I have never tried the Ordinary Line but I have heard some good reviews. I recently watched a video on youtube. Her name is Little Poet. She is so soft spoken and lovely. I think she has a video on the product. Check her out.

Trusted Contributor

@KittyPurry @wvumountiefan Macy's has a sale right now. 15% off beauty and includes Inglot.  I'm shopping!