Super Contributor

Re: Received latest TSV, but confused. HELP!!

On 2/5/2015 Beeweaver said:
On 2/4/2015 MonkeyToes2 said:

I used to use Perricone, and I'm getting ready to return to it. I took a hiatus because I was pregnant (I'm an older mom) and then b*****feeding. I've been uber cautious during this time.

I used to alternate products. Day 1: am--Advanced Face Firming Activator followed by a non-Perricone SPF product; night--High Potency Evening Repair and High Potency Eye Lift followed by a non-Perricone moisturizer. Day 2: am--High Potency Amine Face Lift followed by a non-Perricone SPF product; night--Concentrated Restorative Treatment followed by a non-Perricone moisturizer.

I think that Formula 15 is supposed to be the more updated version of the Advanced Face Firming Activator. Looks like it's more potent, and I don't think everyone likes it. I think that the Vitamin C Ester 15 is supposed to be the more updated version of the Concentrated Restorative Treatment. Looks like people really like this product.

I think I'm going to try the Acyl-Glutathione eye serum and face cream. I actually called Perricone's 800 number yesterday and spoke to someone about the Acyl-Glutathione line. I asked her about the difference between the Acyl-Glutathione Serum for Face and the Acyl-Glutathione Cream for Face. She said that the serum is more potent and should be used on targeted areas only. Some people can't even tolerate it. Most people use the eye serum with the face cream. She said not to waste the Acyl-Glutathione products on the neck because they're not meant to be used on the neck.

I hope this helps you a little bit. Sorry that you're not getting much of a response from folks. I really wish there was more of a presence here on the Perricone forum. There used to be, but some folks moved over to Facebook and haven't been posting here much since then.

Thanks for the great info! Really appreciate it!

Just curious why you want to change? Are you unhappy with your own line?