Honored Contributor

Received a Sample of Haus Labs Foundation!!!

By Lady Gaga. I really like it. It is good coverage, goes on nice and creamy-not at all drying and I have combo skin....

I put some of my new Charlotte Tilbury Powder over it and I must say I am loving how my face looks today!!!

I would say it is a medium coverage...

Honored Contributor

Re: Received a Sample of Haus Labs Foundation!!!

Have heard a few YTers mention this foundation and how much they like it.  It's good to hear from someone on this Board who has tried it.

Trusted Contributor

I just saw Gaga using it on IG.  It was gorgeous, of course.  Very interested in checking it out.  Thanks for posting this! 

Honored Contributor

I just watched a YouTube video of Gaga doing a full face with all of her makeup. I don't have the foundation but I have a few other products. I've had the foundation in and out of my cart on Sephora's website but I better use up the 10 bottles of foundation I already have. And I think her formula is for oily skin?? I'm very dry so it wouldn't be something I could use anyway. I have two lip oils and two gel-powder highlighters.

Trusted Contributor

It seems everyone who is on you tube has positive reviews on new products. I think it’s important to keep in mind how you prep for makeup as well as your skin type, many of these ladies on you tube seem to be very young so they usually have pretty good skin to begin with.
Honored Contributor

I have to say this foundation wore beautifully all day on me, and I have combination skin..I think I will purchase the full size when I am in need of a new foundation, right now I have 2 to use up...

I do also want to try Natasha Denona Concealer....It is sold out right now in my shade, but will give it a try one day soon! Read lots of good reviews on this one!  

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN 

I have N2 and N3 of the ND concealer and thru out a handful (kept 3) because what's the sense?  This concealer is that good (on my dry undereyes.  I kept Dior because you just can't throw away Dior Smiley Surprised  I kept Lancome and NYX.

Super Contributor

I bought her new concealer from Sephora. I love it. It’s thin in texture and skin like. The coverage is nice too. It looks very natural on. I saw a video a few days ago with Gaga using only this as her face makeup. I’m ordering the foundation now.