Frequent Contributor

Received Ur New It Cosmetics TSV yet?

Hi! I just received my new IT Cosmetics TSV yesterday and (after putting a tiny bit on my hand) it looks like the 'light' shade is going to work for me. I haven't tried it on my face yet but wondered what you ladies that have received/tried the recent TSV think of it. Interestingly, I was at Ulta Beauty yesterday and they had a lot of the new Bye Bye Foundation/Moisturizer colors that were presented on QVC.  I think I could've gone with the light-medium shade, as well. Anyone tried the products in the TSV yet and want to share your opinions.  Thanks in advance for sharing. : ) 

Valued Contributor

Re: Received Ur New It Cosmetics TSV yet?

I purchased the fair/light, which is great for me because I used to have to buy both light and fair and mix the two.  I like the foundation, but I prefer Complexion Rescue by Bare Minerals because it has a lighter texture and feel than the the Bye Bye Foundation, which seems to go on thicker and more sticky until it dries. The color is perfect for me and I applied a little powder over it to tone down that little bit of shine. I liked the eye cream (they have given me samples many times before) and the serum. Of course, IT always has great brushes and I like this new one (for me anyway).

Honored Contributor

@Want2BCozy wrote:

Hi! I just received my new IT Cosmetics TSV yesterday and (after putting a tiny bit on my hand) it looks like the 'light' shade is going to work for me. I haven't tried it on my face yet but wondered what you ladies that have received/tried the recent TSV think of it. Interestingly, I was at Ulta Beauty yesterday and they had a lot of the new Bye Bye Foundation/Moisturizer colors that were presented on QVC.  I think I could've gone with the light-medium shade, as well. Anyone tried the products in the TSV yet and want to share your opinions.  Thanks in advance for sharing. : ) 

@Want2BCozy

Is this the kit that had the eye cream and line serum in it as well as the foundation?  If so, I ordered it but haven't received yet.  I ordered the fair/light but now am wondering if I shouldn't have ordered the lighter shade as I am pretty fair.  But, I was afraid it would make me look pastey white!

Also, what do you think of the eye cream and the line serum?  After I ordered it, I looked up the serum and found that it supposedly has a very strong cirtusy scent and I am concerned about that. I do not normally use anything with fragrance or scent on my face or skin.  Any thoughts on this?

I guess I will have to wait and see -- my kit should be here any day! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@customerqvc2 wrote:

I purchased the fair/light, which is great for me because I used to have to buy both light and fair and mix the two.  I like the foundation, but I prefer Complexion Rescue by Bare Minerals because it has a lighter texture and feel than the the Bye Bye Foundation, which seems to go on thicker and more sticky until it dries. The color is perfect for me and I applied a little powder over it to tone down that little bit of shine. I liked the eye cream (they have given me samples many times before) and the serum. Of course, IT always has great brushes and I like this new one (for me anyway).

I don't like complexion rescue that much as the coverage is so light.  IT has much better coverage--even the moisturizer does.  The CC cream has the best coverage. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"