Super Contributor

Re: Reasonably Priced Skin Care

furbabylover -  I will check them out!

Honored Contributor

I also suggest Paula's Choice.  Been using it for years and very happy with everything I've tried.  DD uses it too.

Honored Contributor

@cddh 

You can still get savings on eBay but not like pre-Covid (in my experience).  

Saved $10 on Huda Beauty New Nudes palette

Saved $25 on Anastasia Beverly Hills Moon Child Glow Kit 

Saved $21 on Drunk Elephant F-Balm Electrolyte Waterfacial

Saved $19 on IT COSMETICS Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream 

Spent $8 MORE on Colourpop It's My Pleasure eyeshadow palette...oops Saved $25 on Nikkie Tutorials Ofra Highlighter

Saved $21 on Tatcha The Rice Polish

Saved $18 on BareMinerals Endless Glow Highlighter WHIMSY

Saved at least 1/2  on Too Faced Rich & Dazzling Lipgloss (have 11 of them)

Saved $5 on FENTY BEAUTY DIAMOND BOMB

Saved nothing on MAC COSMETICS DISNEY ALADDIN COLLECTION LIPGLASS DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH but I was/am obsessed w/ it.  Glad I bought several because they're even more now (2019)

So yeah, I guess you can still get good deals on ebay.  All the above purchases were in 2020

I bought the The MAC Extra Dimension Foil Eye Shadow in Explosive Chemistry for the same price it sold for last Christmas.

Saved $9 on Lancome L'Absolu Rouge Definition Lipstick

I'm needing to reorder Tatcha Dewy Night Cream.  It's basically the same price on eBay as Sephora Smiley Sad  May have to buy the Belif dupe for $38ish

That was fun look back.  Only eBay beauty purchases in 2019 was perfume.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Amara Beauty dot com.   American company.  Everything from masks to cleansers to serums to retinol.  Great stuff!

Reliable, effective drugstore brands:   Neutragena, Gold Bond, ROC, CeraVe.

I quit using the expensive, (supposedly) high end brands several years ago.  Also, I'm concerned with counterfeiters selling on ebay and Amazon.  I don't trust any of them.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

First let me say that I am still finding excellent deals on Ebay. Second if you are looking for ingredient decks similar to those of Elysee, I would look into Isomers or Skinn or PTR. or Dr Denese 

Respected Contributor

I started having some issues with acne (pre-menopausal and wearing the masks).  Started using SA Cleanser from CeraVe and it worked so well I decided to try some of their other products.  I now use their am and pm moisturizer, retinol and eye cream.  I've wanted to try The Ordinary for some time now, so I've been trying out some of those products.

Super Contributor

Shelbelle - YES- I also forgot about Isomers.  I used that line and loved it before I switched to Elysee.  I will definitely look into them again!

Super Contributor

Honored Contributor

Usually lots of Isomers on ebay. But if you want to buy from Shopo HQ, the time to buy Isomers is when Manuela is on the air, many products have special pricing and coupons offered when she is there. 

Honored Contributor

I agree with posters who recommended Paula's Choice and The Ordinary AKA Deciem.  I use products from both lines and satisfied.