Super Contributor

My favorite brand is no longer available on shopping channel and it is priced out of my budget on their website Smiley Sad.  Looking for an alternative for aged skin addressing the usual concerns of firmness and fine lines.  Suggestions?

Honored Contributor

Re: Reasonably Priced Skin Care

Have you tried to find it on Ebay ??

Trusted Contributor

Paula's Choice.  I've used it since 1995.  No animal testing, no coloring, no jar packaging and fragrance-free.  You have a 90 day guarantee.  Sign up for emails and you will get discounts and free shipping.  They have difference products for different skin types, i.e. dry, sensitive, oily, acne prone, etc.

Super Contributor

Trusted Contributor

I like Farmacy products.  I'm in my 60's and have dry skin..             I especially love the honey oil.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

Can you please tell us what your brand was so we have an idea of a good comparison line?

Super Contributor

Shelbelle - Elysee. My skin love, love, loves the line! 

Honored Contributor

The Ordinary skincare company makes good quality products. What I like most about the products is that they tell you what's inside the bottle and just how much of it is 'active'. Their prices can't be beat.

Respected Contributor

You can try No. 7 skincare.  If you go to Walgreens, either online or in stores, they have No. 7 skincare gift set on sale (under $30). That way you can try different products at a bargain.

Honored Contributor

@cddh wrote:

Shelbelle - Elysee. My skin love, love, loves the line! 

I see lots of Elysee on ebay, maybe not the items you use. Someone posted here last week that they were having a 60% off sale on their site, did you see the post, ?