Honored Contributor

Really Nice Cheap Nail Polish

I'm in LOVE with Wet 'n Wild "I Need a Refresh-Mint" nail color. I can't stop looking at my nails. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I did my own nails on Sunday with it, with a Nicole (OPI) base and topcoat. I have been out in the garden (a few times without gloves), gone to the gym and lifted weights, and have not been overly careful in any other ways to keep them nice, but they still look great today, not even a tiny chip in any of them (and most other polishes I've used would have gotten SOMETHING in 5 days time.

This polish was a bargain. And did I mention that I'm in LOVE with this color?!

Honored Contributor

Re: Really Nice Cheap Nail Polish

Oh, and I really like the nice wide brush and the fact that I only need 2 coats for great coverage. I've noticed that many cheaper polishes take 3 coats to give you decent coverage, not to mention GOOD coverage.

Valued Contributor

I really like their nail colors also. Two of my favorites are Break the Ice and Sugar Coat. I am not much for most of their cosmetics but I do like the nail colors.

Super Contributor

I bought that color last year, so pretty. I love WnW ! Oh, yea I have it on now !

Respected Contributor

Don't you just love that color?! I did my toes that color last summer.

Super Contributor

I have Valet Tag on right now. Going on 6 days, no chips!! This color is a limited edition color I bought at Rite Aid. It is a beige, gray, silver. I love it. And the best part? $1.79

Valued Contributor

Thanks-haven't looked @ their polishes for a while, I'll check them out.
Super Contributor

Wow! Interesting! Smiley Happy

I always thought ""nice cheap nail polish"" was an oxymoron.