Respected Contributor

Really Like The Summer Honey Peach Spritzer

Hi guys:

I call the replenishing spray a spritzer but anyway, the peach one really helps with frizz and I'm in mega frizz area right now. Makes the hair really soft without being oily or weighing it down. If you like the peach scent it lingers too. For me this is a plus.

Just wanted to add: There is a cute tsv on the Q today. It's a top and a hoodie to match. They really are cute and in nice colors, great price too. Just wanted to let everyone know in case anyone is interested. I've had help here and just wanted to share.{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Honored Contributor

Re: Really Like The Summer Honey Peach Spritzer

Glad you are loving the SHP RTM!

Super Contributor

I don't like the SHP RTM! I ordered it along with the styling duo OTO and CC, and mine smelled like feet after being sprayed on! I don't know if it's just me, but it did not smell good like the other SHP products do.

Respected Contributor

On 7/15/2014 ginabfly said:

I don't like the SHP RTM! I ordered it along with the styling duo OTO and CC, and mine smelled like feet after being sprayed on! I don't know if it's just me, but it did not smell good like the other SHP products do.

It's you!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I love this RTM! I only have 3 bottles, so I have to restrain myself. As the man says, when it's gone, it's gone!

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor

lol Maybe mine was bad then, it smelled good until it dried, then I kept getting whiffs of the bad smell. Oh well, I returned it.

Valued Contributor

lololol ""feet"". i saw a review on the q that said that the SHP smelled like cat urine. i have a cat and i wish her urine smelled like that. LOL i personally haven't used my RTM yet so i'll have to see.

Super Contributor

I didn't like the smell of the RTM either and returned mine to,
Super Contributor

On 7/15/2014 CaitlinH said:

lololol "feet". i saw a review on the q that said that the SHP smelled like cat urine. i have a cat and i wish her urine smelled like that. LOL {#emotions_dlg.lol} i personally haven't used my RTM yet so i'll have to see.

lol I agree, I have 2 cats and would rather their urine smelled like the feet smell mine smelled like. Of course I'd rather it actually smell like SHP.....

Trusted Contributor

Oh no!! My SHP RTM smells great! The 613 EDT smelled good too but had less staying power than the RTMs so it went back. But all of my RTMs have smelled good. Maybe yours came from a bad batch or the heat during shipment affected it?

KJPA
Super Contributor

That's what I was thinking KJPA, that maybe it went rancid from the heat. Oh well, I didn't NEED it anyway. I have Lavender RTM that I really like.