Contributor

Really Impressed with Beauty Bio R45 and GloPro

[ Edited ]

I have used GloPro off and on and liked my results, but I took it to the next level when I took some advice from this forum and changed out the regular GloPro face attachment and used the body attachment on my face, along with the R45 Retinol treatment.  Honestly, I just started using this about a week ago and have seen a huge difference in my skin.  The texture is so much smoother, the little whitehead/bumpss on my chin that never seemed to go away are just about gone, my skin is starting to look really good.  It's kind of unbelievable.  I have changed nothing in my skincare routine except these two things. I did use another retinol treatment a few times a week, but I have never seen results like this.  I am a believer.

I do think it's important to mention that I only felt comfortable using the body attachment on my face because I do not have sensitive skin and I seem to tolerate a lot before my skin seems to have any negative reaction.  Also, want to make clear that I am only using the GloPro body attachment on my face 3-4x per week, not every day.

Just wanted to share my experience, as I am so pleased that this is working out well.