Frequent Contributor

I love Mally's joyful attitude and how she has fun when she is on. However, I really think that her prices are to high for her products. I know she works hard for her money, but she is blessed and comes from and works with a wealthy circle of people. She, along with QVC needs to realize that the economy is still bad and people are still losing jobs and homes. I am surprised sometimes that QVC is still on the air with such high end vendors and prices. Like the one host with Mally said tonight: if you can't afford to do $25.00 plus S&H and TAX equals $35.00 for two mascara's on auto ship, than we can't help you.

The Today Special Buy from Mally was just to high priced and the products were not practical to certain ages and lifestyles. How many of you are in wealthy circles and would want to look red carpet ready for your teas, luncheons , society meetings? On the average most women are living a fast paced, some with two jobs lives. Red Carpet make-up would not be in their cosmetic bag or price range. QVC and Mally need to find a different marketing concept and a way to make her high end products more affordable to the middle class working people.