Respected Contributor

Real Techniques and EcoTools under new arrivals!

I was browsing and saw these brands under the new arrivals. I have brushes and sponges from both these brands and love them. Just recently I bought the large sponge from Real Techniques that’s advertised for body makeup and I use it for my face. It’s huge but it takes less time to apply my foundation. Also, if you like to use a sponge for applying foundation, I have and recommend the sponge from EcoTools also. It’s a good one also. Just thought I would share.....

Honored Contributor

Re: Real Techniques and EcoTools under new arrivals!

I saw those, too! I'm happy to see those brands here but, honestly, how can the Q compete with the cheaper prices found elsewhere?? 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I saw those, too! I'm happy to see those brands here but, honestly, how can the Q compete with the cheaper prices found elsewhere?? 

Exactly 

there is a great discount place where I shop that carries these 

and RT can be found in the beauty section of TJMarshalls 

Esteemed Contributor

Why would anyone buy those on qvc and pay shipping when those brands are available anywhere.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wvumountiefan, yes I saw this too yesterday. Was very surprised. I love the cleansing gel for cleaning my brushes. I won't purchase the 3 pack though because I can get it cheaper at Walmart, Ulta and Target and not pay shipping.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I totally agree with that. I love these brands too, but can get them at most of the drug stores

Valued Contributor

@wvumountiefan

I use both EcoTools and Real Techinique in addtion to SIgma brushes . Those 3 brands are my favorite . I agree with everyone about buying through the Q . There are a few stores in my neighborhood that sell Eco anf Real Techniques(very reasonable) and SIgma Beauty is always having sales and promotions. Unless they are selling big brush sets or maybe combining them with other makeup brands,similar to when Clarisonic comes with cleansers Iwouldn't think it would be worth it.