Honored Contributor

ShopHQ is also featuring Ready to Wear today

A very nice color kit value $30, free shipping

2 options: RUNWAY (cool) & CATWALK (warm)

322-933

Ready to Wear 6-Piece Gold Luxe Collection

CATWALK

RUNWAY:

Ready to Wear Dazzling Shadow and Lip Kit with Bonus Mascara is the complete set for an amazing look! The brand new Quads Eyeshadow Palette and Lipwear Palettes come in special edition gold cases, making these a beautiful gift! To accompany the launch of Ready to Wear's newest editions, we have included a customer favorite Every Last Lash Mascara. Brushes included for Lips & Eyes!

Includes

• QUAD EYESHADOW PALETTE
  • LIPWEAR PALETTE
  • EVERY LAST LASH MASCARA
  • LIP BRUSH
  • EYESHADOW BRUSH

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

This is the TTV $40, free shipping. I believe everything from Ready to Wear has free shipping at ShopHQ on event days

I haven't purchased anything from this brand since they left HSN. 

315-494

Ready to Wear Skin Perfection Juvenessence Serum Foundation & Seamless Concealer Duo

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

I have always been interested in their foundations. I have tried many but cannot seem to find the correct color match.

His foundations seem to oxidize on me and I have too much yellow in them. I wish he would make a serum foundation w cool undertones or neutral undertones.

Do any of you use one of HIS foundations that seems more neutral or cool? I am a medium beige in bare minerals or a Neutral in others. I will consider all options.

Thanks so much in advance. I really want to like RTW but I sure need some guidance in color!

Honored Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

I have always been interested in their foundations. I have tried many but cannot seem to find the correct color match.

His foundations seem to oxidize on me and I have too much yellow in them. I wish he would make a serum foundation w cool undertones or neutral undertones.

Do any of you use one of HIS foundations that seems more neutral or cool? I am a medium beige in bare minerals or a Neutral in others. I will consider all options.

Thanks so much in advance. I really want to like RTW but I sure need some guidance in color!

@sandylu - I hope someone here can assist you. Can you call the RTW CS directly? 

Buying foundation online is a challenge. I had to do an exchange at HSN for the correct shade for the Skinn Scientific foundation. It's such a GREAT product and I love that it's multipurpose foundation/concealer/eye lid primer. They offer warm, cool and neutral shades. I use a neutral during winter and a warmer shade during summer

Enjoyed the RTW show last night - really good price points for Italian sourced makeup and the vendor/Christopher is informative. I need to register for future show alerts

Esteemed Contributor

I DID NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING BUT VERY MUCH ENJOYED THE SHOW TOO CHI!

IT IS NICE WATCHING DIFFERENT BRANDS INSTEAD OF THE SAME ONES ALL THE TIME.

GOOD DEALS TOO!

Respected Contributor

I stumbled upon the show and watched about 15 mins.  I didn't purchase but have several items from this line....  not foundation.    I have a trio of Blush, Bronzer and Finishing Powder.  It's called Full Face Finish,  and it's wonderful.  You need very little and I combine the bronzer and blush.  Lasts all day.  I sometimes use the finishing powder in a couple of areas.  I like it so much that I have 2 back ups.   I'm still on my original purchase from a very long time ago (primarily because I use a lot of different blushes,  depending on my mood in the AM!).