Trusted Contributor

I didnt know that they are now on Evine.  I have bought a few of there items in the past when they were on HSN. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Can no longer keep track of which vendors/hosts are where anymore!!!

Honored Contributor

I bought the Lash Extensions product when it was sold on HSN. That's was a while ago. 

Honored Contributor

Ready to Wear was cut/dumped by HSN around same time as SSC and both were picked up by Evine. RTW had free ship for all items at Evine when they launch at Evine, not sure if that is still the case. Nothing that I found unique or compelling for me to reorder. 

I think Trish McEvoy might be back at H soon-I see a new item for her triangle of light eye products. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl   Free shipping is still being offered.  I thnk I might try the Perfect Canvas Primer...

Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   Free shipping is still being offered.  I thnk I might try the Perfect Canvas Primer...

@MrsCat21  - I've been using the Beekman primer with SPF and like it. Lightweight formula and I like that it has SPF eliminating another layer/product

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girlWOW, didnt know they had a primer w/sunscreen.  Just watched the video, but, it is sold out right now.  Think I might try this one next time they are on.  Thank you  Smiley Happy..

Valued Contributor

I was going to order the serum foundation but all the colors look like they have YELLOW undertones. I cannot use yellow, I need more neutral.

I am a light-light medium. Any suggestions from those that use this foundation. I am going to purchse the primer, the lash extension kit and the eyebrow kit.

Thanks so much!

Esteemed Contributor

Years ago, my Mother recommended the Ready to Wear Couture Finish Powder.  I ordered it from HSN and was on auto delivery for eons. Obviously,  I like this product and probably reach for this more than any other finishing powder product in my stash. I've also frequently used just this powder for a fast out the door swipe to even out my coloring, with a a touch of mascara and lips and have been more than satisfied on those on the run days and other not so hurried times too. I see this is still offered on evine along with a couple other configurations that include this powder. I have the universal shade. Here's a couple of pics...

Screenshot_2019-07-09-17-21-21.png

Screenshot_2019-07-09-17-22-33-1.png

The four piece kit is a better price if an additional mascara and lipstick would work if interested in the finishing powder. I saw another duo listed with the powder also...♡♡♡

Respected Contributor

The only thing that I tried from them was the blush with the bronzer and finishing powder.  It has the little strip of pink in the middle and the bronzer on one side and finishing powder on the other.  LOVE LOVE LOVE so much that I bought another.  It was at a much better price than they offered this visit (not reduced @ $50).  You just need the tiniest amount and can build the color.  I combine the bronzer and blush together.  

I was hoping for a better BEST VALUE ...   something with a blush, eye shadows and a mascara.  I'm not a liquid make up fan,  so this value was a no for me.  Too bad.  I would have liked to have tried the concealer.