Respected Contributor

Just watch HSN this morning Ready To Wear line.  Looks very nice and not very pricey.  Anyone tried this brand?  They have "baked in Italy" eyeshadow just like Laura Geller.  Apparently she is not exclusive!

Regular Contributor

I LOVE their Lash Extension.  I have had it on auto-ship for years.  It is fibers that you apply with a brush BETWEEN coats of mascara.  Amazing results!!

Trusted Contributor

I've tried several RTW items.

Couture Powder - I bought this to try to use it as a powder foundation, but alone it doesn't have quite enought lasting coverage for my redness. It is a very nice powder though.

Sheer Reflection Face Powder - Love this. I use it as a blush, using a light hand. I've seen it demonstrated as an all-over face powder, but when I tried it, it was just too much reflection for me.

Pure Romance Eye Shadow Palette - Excellent eye shadows. Highly pigmented and long lasting. I normally need a primer but not with these.

Perfect Pigments Face Perfector and Blush - Love this as much as the Sheer Reflection Face Powder.

Lip gloss - Love the glosses. The two I have have brush applicators. All the bristles don't stay together, a few are stuck sideways from being reinserted into the tube, but I can still use them just fine. I see they have some other glosses with foam applicators on the site.

The Couture Powder is matte, but the other face products and some of the eye shadow colors have illumination/shimmer/shine/iridescence/radiance, whatever you want to call it. I don't mind it at all, and I'm over 60. Wanted to mention that in case you want to avoid anything with it.

When the products are on sale, especially when put together in sets, you get a lot of quality product for the money. When I bought the Couture Powder, eyeshadows, and glosses, they were all in one set for only about $30.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the  info!