New Contributor

Thinking of trying a new skincare routine....thinking either Tula or Elemis.  Any thoughts? 

Contributor

I've been using Tula Day & Night Cream and really liked it.  I was going to reorder but have learned it contains Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil.  I'm having second thoughts now.

I try to avoid hydrogenated oils in my food so why would I put it on my face?

I'm disappointed.

Respected Contributor

@Ragdoll55  I am not too impressed by Tula. It feels nice, but I am not in love with it. I have the anti-wrinkle serum. It is a very thin serum. It is definitelly not a little goes a long way.  I also have the clay mask, which I do not like at all (It is really hard to wash off). The day and night cream is nice and moisturizing, but I don't think it is any more special than other moisturizing creams I tried.  I have never tried Elemis before, so I cannot comment on that.

Respected Contributor

@Ragdoll55  If you want to look into other brands of skincare. Ulta has a Try Me Winter Prestige Skincare Kit on sale for only $15. You can try multiple brands to see which one works for you.

Honored Contributor

@Ragdoll55, I have been using No7 Restore & Renew for the last 2 weeks and really love it. ❤️

Trusted Contributor

@Ragdoll55 wrote:

Thinking of trying a new skincare routine....thinking either Tula or Elemis.  Any thoughts? 

I really like the tula glycolic gel, exfoliating mask,  and love the overnight skin rescue recovery cream.  I do not care for the daytime moisturizer or the serums.  Elemis did not do anything for me at all. Right now I use the Tula I like, tatcha essence, and Josie maran Reserve.  I feel these products actually do something and  keeps things simple. 

Honored Contributor

@Ragdoll55  My suggestion would be to try Acure Organics.  It is a family owned business and they carry skin care, body, hair and wellness products.  Prices are very reasonable and their products are excellent.  They recently re-designed their containers so some of the old designs still exist.  If you want to save some money but receive an excellent product, give Acure a try.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Save your money.......................Neutrogena     <3

Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Ragdoll55  My suggestion would be to try Acure Organics.  It is a family owned business and they carry skin care, body, hair and wellness products.  Prices are very reasonable and their products are excellent.  They recently re-designed their containers so some of the old designs still exist.  If you want to save some money but receive an excellent product, give Acure a try.  Cat Very Happy

I recently saw a few Acure products at Marshalls.