Super Contributor

Ready To Wear Skin Perfection Serum Foundation - Do you still like it?

I saw this presented last night, and got reeled into it and ordered Light with free shipping and Flex Pay. I know this foundation had been discussed a few months ago or so, and people seemed to like it, I was just wondering if you still like it, are you still using it? Or what you think of it? The general consensus seems to be good.

I'm hoping Light will work for me, I'm not super fair, but Medium is usually too dark (which makes me the minority since the "Most of us wear Medium" shade is 99% of the time too dark).

Just wondering if anyone had anything good to say about it? Or bad? Thanks Smiley Surprised)

Super Contributor

Re: Ready To Wear Skin Perfection Serum Foundation - Do you still like it?

BTW I'm not talking about the fact that it's made with silicones, I've seen the ingredient list, just wondering how people like it and how it wears.

Honored Contributor

I don't do foundation but I have tried other R 2 W products and like them. Have you checked out the serum? It is a name I recognize...

My question is: Where is Philippe?? Not such a fan of the new hard sell guy. I appreciated Philippe's more low key/sincere delivery. When selling lash extensions he'd point out things like inevitable occasional fallout 'just use a fluffy brush'..this new guy? Not a word about it.

Super Contributor

I was wondering where Phillipe was too. I have never tried any of their products but I used to love watching his presentations because he was so calm and low key.

Trusted Contributor

I have his serum foundation and like it very much as it was one of the first serum foundations to come out. Color options are limited though, but the warm medium I was able to use more so in summer. Good product nonetheless. Actually, when recently in Sephora the Sephora brand came out with their version of a serum foundation (suppose to be a dupe of Lancôme's teint idol) which seemed identical to Ready to Wear's with a much broader shade selection, FYI.

I too was wondering where Philippe might be during the last couple of RTW presentations. I don't normally bash presenters but this new guy is a bit creepy - in a Phantom of the Opera sort of way - very odd.

Super Contributor

I know I have seen Philippe in the last couple of months, maybe the last time RTW was on? I bet this guy is just covering for him while he can't be there to present.

Super Contributor

On 4/8/2015 fitfuninformed said:

I have his serum foundation and like it very much as it was one of the first serum foundations to come out. Color options are limited though, but the warm medium I was able to use more so in summer. Good product nonetheless. Actually, when recently in Sephora the Sephora brand came out with their version of a serum foundation (suppose to be a dupe of Lancôme's teint idol) which seemed identical to Ready to Wear's with a much broader shade selection, FYI.

I too was wondering where Philippe might be during the last couple of RTW presentations. I don't normally bash presenters but this new guy is a bit creepy - in a Phantom of the Opera sort of way - very odd.

Are you talking about the Sephora Collection 10 Hr Wear Perfection Foundation? I didn't see a serum foundation.

Super Contributor

This is a great foundation! I have had a problem with the dropper that comes in the bottle, so I have to pour it out to apply it. I don't use a brush. I find that using my fingers works best for applying for me.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/8/2015 ginabfly said:
On 4/8/2015 fitfuninformed said:

Are you talking about the Sephora Collection 10 Hr Wear Perfection Foundation? I didn't see a serum foundation.

No, it is this one

It's called Teint Infusion - tried to copy the description but to no avail. Definitely worth looking into if the RTW colors are too limited.

Respected Contributor

I too was tempted with the serum, but have been using my IT cc illumination cream foundation that came with TSV and am really happy with it. I've received a few compliments on how it looks.