Contributor

Does anyone know what is in the BGT Re-Moist that is different from the BGT CC? I love it and use as a deep conditioner at least once a week .

Super Contributor

The most basic difference is that one is a cleansing conditioner and the other is strictly for deep moisturization without cleansing benefits. Beyond that, you can probably look here on the Q for the different ingredient decks between the two. Am I understanding your question correctly?

Contributor

I know what they are both used for as I have been using Wen for a year . My Question was what does the RE-Moist have in it that the CC does not ? I just thought someone might be more knowledgeable on this than me

Honored Contributor
On 11/30/2014 ybab said:

I know what they are both used for as I have been using Wen for a year . My Question was what does the RE-Moist have in it that the CC does not ? I just thought someone might be more knowledgeable on this than me

That's easy to find out. Pull up the ingredients lists for each and look yourself. You don't need us to do that for you.

I don't think there is a Bamboo Green Tea Remoist yet.

Super Contributor
On 11/30/2014 ChynnaBlue said:
On 11/30/2014 ybab said:

I know what they are both used for as I have been using Wen for a year . My Question was what does the RE-Moist have in it that the CC does not ? I just thought someone might be more knowledgeable on this than me {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

That's easy to find out. Pull up the ingredients lists for each and look yourself. You don't need us to do that for you.

I thought the same thing about the BGT Remoist, but wasn't 100% sure. Maybe OP is mistaken?

Contributor
On 11/30/2014 Colonel Meow said:
On 11/30/2014 ybab said:

I know what they are both used for as I have been using Wen for a year . My Question was what does the RE-Moist have in it that the CC does not ? I just thought someone might be more knowledgeable on this than me {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I thought the same thing about the BGT Remoist, but wasn't 100% sure. Maybe OP is mistaken?

There actually is a BGT re-moist but it's only offered on Chaz's website in a 2 oz size.
Honored Contributor

ybab,

To my knowledge the BGT SC and Re-Moist have been offered only once on the Q. I ordered them and love them!

Both are still available on the Chaz Dean site. I tried to cut and past the ingredients for you, but could not, maybe me, maybe the site.

I ordered both of these BGT products with the Black Friday discount - Wheeeee - thank you Chaz. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

It is still going on if you want to take a look.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor
On 11/30/2014 HarpersWENning said:
On 11/30/2014 Colonel Meow said:
On 11/30/2014 ybab said:

There actually is a BGT re-moist but it's only offered on Chaz's website in a 2 oz size.

That explains it, thanks!

Contributor

No chynnablue I don't need US OR YOU to do that for me I was starting a discussion as there are people that have been using Wen longer than me you must not be one of them . And by the way there is such a product as

Bamboo Green Tea Re-Moist I have it why would I ask about a product that didn't exist??

Super Contributor
On 12/1/2014 ybab said:

No chynnablue I don't need US OR YOU to do that for me I was starting a discussion as there are people that have been using Wen longer than me you must not be one of them . And by the way there is such a product as

Bamboo Green Tea Re-Moist I have it why would I ask about a product that didn't exist??

Why be so angry? If you have the product, you have the ingredient list.