Super Contributor

Raw Honey, organic finely milled sugar & olive oil & mix it up fresh. Excellent gentle exfoliater I just started to use just once a wk. You can ajust the amount of sugar. I like it on the light side. Put it on my face & gentle message & wash off with warm water. Then take a warm soft face cloth to take off remaining producd left behind. Spritz with rose water, feels wonderful & not harsh at all. I then follow with either Argan oil or sweet almond oil.

You can also use Brown Sugar...

Super Contributor

I just started using the Fleur de Lis rice & papaya enzyme powder for my morning cleanse/exfoliate/polish. I'm super happy with it. I used to über scrub, but realized I really didn't need to do that in order to have soft skin.

Super Contributor

Baking soda works great.

Super Contributor

Has anyone here tried to exfoliate with Jojoba Beads? A DIY reciipe.

Regular Contributor
On 7/22/2014 kabella said:

Raw Honey, organic finely milled sugar & olive oil & mix it up fresh. Excellent gentle exfoliater I just started to use just once a wk. You can ajust the amount of sugar. I like it on the light side. Put it on my face & gentle message & wash off with warm water. Then take a warm soft face cloth to take off remaining producd left behind. Spritz with rose water, feels wonderful & not harsh at all. I then follow with either Argan oil or sweet almond oil.

How sticky is this? I have a weird thing about anything sticky touching my face, I know, it is ridiculous but still...

Trusted Contributor

Is the Clinique 7 day scrub on the list?

Super Contributor
On 7/22/2014 Mandy Moo said:

How sticky is this? I have a weird thing about anything sticky touching my face, I know, it is ridiculous but still...

Hi! my bad...Correction. I use extra fine sugar, the type you have in your pantry. The honey is a humectent which give you moisture, that mixed with extra virgin olive oil will not make it as sticky. If you use just honey & sugar, yes its very sticky. I have normal skin so this is a natural way of exfoliation & it leaves my skin bright, smooth, doesn't irritate me & not dry at all. I just put it on my face & very gently message in circles bring it down to my neck for about a minute then rinse off. That is just a suggestion & what works well for me. If you mix it use a bit more honey than olive oil & add just enough sugar for a light exfoliation. Test it on your neck & see how it feels, as you can add more sugar or less. Also, keep it away from your eyes....

Regular Contributor

Hi! my bad...Correction. I use extra fine sugar, the type you have in your pantry. The honey is a humectent which give you moisture, that mixed with extra virgin olive oil will not make it as sticky. If you use just honey & sugar, yes its very sticky. I have normal skin so this is a natural way of exfoliation & it leaves my skin bright, smooth, doesn't irritate me & not dry at all. I just put it on my face & very gently message in circles bring it down to my neck for about a minute then rinse off. That is just a suggestion & what works well for me. If you mix it use a bit more honey than olive oil & add just enough sugar for a light exfoliation. Test it on your neck & see how it feels, as you can add more sugar or less. Also, keep it away from your eyes....

Thank you!

Super Contributor

Thank you!

Your very welcome! So easy, good ingred's & effectiveSmiley Happy

Super Contributor

I checked the lists for most of the countries and they each had about 1 page of products with microbeads, whereas the USA had three pages. Interesting.