Respected Contributor

Re: Razors for shaving (face)

I have the Finishing Touch Flawless and love it too. Be sure and purchase the replacement heads and the best place to find them with the best price is over on ebay. Mine stopped working so good and I didn't know why but after I replaced the head it was like brand new. Great little tool!

Esteemed Contributor

For over 30 years I've shaved with a regular hand held razor; Harry's is my current razor of choice; in addition to removing hair, a hand held razor is great for exfoliating.

Honored Contributor

@Swedishmiss , thank you.  I recently purchased a set of the Tinkle ones from Amazon but I will definitely look into these since they are made in the USA.

I too have the Forever Flawless but that doesn't work as well for me as a regular razor or a tool like the Tinkle shaver.    

Honored Contributor

I just buy a bag of razors from big lots for about a dollar.... use a couple of times and throw it away... have been doing this for years.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Swedishmiss   You may be interested in this battery operated tool from Panasonic.  It's shaped like a fat pen and on the end is a razor looking piece.  I own it and it's great for above the lip and your face.  I bought mine at QVC and I don'tknow if they still sell it but you can also check Panasonic.  I located this one below (I have this one) on Panasonic's Outlet store online.  It's $29.99 with 5 stars.  They also carry women's shavers.

Panasonic Trimmers panasonic es2113pc

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Mindy D 

I've got this one as well.  It's the first  one I bought decades ago.  It's also good at removing the air from my forearms.

Honored Contributor

Great tip!  Thanks

Honored Contributor

I'll use a razor sometimes as well.  I have to be very light handed or I'll end up with red lines/streaks on my face.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link.