Trusted Contributor

So, I've been checking out Paula's Choice Beautypedia every time I shop for a product, especially looking for 5 star ratings on drugstore products. Just purchased & used Almay's Smart Shade CC Cream (dark gray tube) at Walgreens for about $11 for a 1 ounce tube. It has SPF 35 broad spectrum sunscreen & is fabulous on my dry skin. I purchased the medium & the coverage is perfect. I think I've found my summer SPF & light coverage foundation for daily wear. Happy-Happy!!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Rave for a new discovery

Thank you for sharing! I'll have to check that out the next time I'm out shopping. I love that it has a higher SPF!

Super Contributor

sounds like a good find!

I see you bought the medium. would you say it runs pretty true colorwise?

I mean would you consider your skin tone in the medium range?

Esteemed Contributor

My latest rave is Anastasia DipBrow. Soooooo much better than It's brow crème gel.

Forgot to add Cargo lip gloss.

Trusted Contributor

OP response to rebel: yes, I am a true medium. Plan on stocking up on this for spring/summer. I love it when I get great value for my dollars.

Valued Contributor

Another rave for Anastasia DipBrow. It truly is amazing. I have major eyebrow loss. This is the ONLY product that stays put all day long. I recommend having the counter person apply it the first time so you can she how they do it. It takes very little and I think the little pot that it comes in will last at least a year if not more! You use a very small slanted brush to apply. LOVE IT!