Honored Contributor

Rave for IT Bye Bye Redness!

I have redness on my cheeks near the sides of my nose and a few other places and always struggled with foundation and/or concealer just not working.  Tried color correctors but just wasn't all that happy with the ones I tried and putting green on my face just seemed weird.  So while at Ulta about 2 weeks ago, I saw IT's Bye Bye Redness and the sales person and I played with it for a bit.  I love it!  For me, it works so much better than any color corrector or concealer I've ever used.  It is opaque (sp?) and when I say you need the smallest dot possible, I am not kidding.  I put the teeniest, tiniest pin ****** of a size on my brush and put it on the area and then blend with a damp blender sponge and it looks great and covers really well.  You can add more but start very small.  Then I go over it with my foundation and it stays put all day.  When I put my foundation on I just tap it on over the Bye Bye Redness and it all blends together very well.  For me, this is hands down the best for my redness and I won't ever use anything else.  Because you use such a little amount, the jar is going to last forever.

Respected Contributor

Re: Rave for IT Bye Bye Redness!

Hello, Judy, I'm so glad to see your post about this IT product.  I just received mine yesterday and have not used it yet.  Thank you for the good review.  I hope I love it as much as you do.

Respected Contributor

Re: Rave for IT Bye Bye Redness!

@Big Sister wrote:

Hello, Judy, I'm so glad to see your post about this IT product.  I just received mine yesterday and have not used it yet.  Thank you for the good review.  I hope I love it as much as you do.

I ordered the Bye Bye Redness from Sephora from their VIB sale. I haven't received it yet and am anxious to try it. Thanks Judy!

Big Sister, I waitlisted the TSV in the lightest color and it is on it's way. I am anxious to try it.