Occasional Contributor

Rave for Clarins self tanner drops you add to your regular moisturizer

I purchased Clarins Radiance Plus Golden Glow Booster. You add 3 drops to your moisturizer and the results for me were a nice glow with a smidgen of color. No stinky self tanner smell. Easy because you just add it to your regular routine. I don't generally self tan because I am light completed so the results are not flattering. This is a great concept where you control the amount of color. It's definitely a keeper. It might still be on sale at Nordstroms. Free shipping and returns.
Regular Contributor

Re: Rave for Clarins self tanner drops you add to your regular moisturizer

I'm not a self tanner, but this is nice to know. I switched from Perricone to mostly Clarins recently and am loving the results.

Super Contributor

I'm not a self tanner either, but this sounds intriguing! Thanks!

Contributor

I definitely want to try this product. It gets high marks on Sephora's website. Sounds like the easiest and most convenient way to self-tan.

Respected Contributor

Clarins makes a Delicious Self Tanning Cream-lightly tinted cream that is also a very good self tanner for us very pale people. I user it when I go to the beach (where I hide under hat, umbrella, 50 spf) 3-4x a summer. It's easy to use, gives a nice bisquity shade and is easy to apply. I am all thumbs with self tanners and this works for me. Downside is price-$43.00.

Respected Contributor

Would this be like the new glow drops from Dr. Denese?

Valued Contributor

I'm not a self-tanner, either, but I like the idea of this. I'm fair and nothing seems to be the perfect thing for me in this category. However, the ones I've liked the most so far in my years of testing are the Tan Towels from HSN and the Jergens one from the DS (I think it's Jergens?).

Super Contributor

Wow this sounds great! Thanks for sharing.
Super Contributor

So this is not a self tanner. It sounds similar to a Clinique product I have and like.
Respected Contributor

I bought this last month but have not used it yet. Glad that you ladies like it. I was waiting to use it once I start self tanning.