Contributor

Re: Rave for CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser.

Thanks for the recommendation; I love the SA body lotion it is the best, just sorry it is so  $$, it removes my bumps that I tend to get on my arms and it really makes my skin look better.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee,   I want to try that brand the next time I need facial wash.  I like cremes.  I am currently using BWC herbal creme (beauty without cruelty).  It works well with my Leaflet.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@SilleeMee,   I want to try that brand the next time I need facial wash.  I like cremes.  I am currently using BWC herbal creme (beauty without cruelty).  It works well with my Leaflet.  

This Cerave is clear and is pretty thick, not watery at all.  I have used BWC cleansers before. I tried the glycolic cleanser but it was too harsh for my skin. That's the only BWC cleaner I ever triedWoman Happy.  @Katcat1

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee I intend to try this based on your post. You make the absolute best recommendations on this forum! You need a beauty blog. 😄

Honored Contributor

Thank you for your kind words @Goldengate8361Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

This is a great cleanser. I use it at night and use the hydrating cleanser in the morning. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just started using the CeraVe hydrating cleanser and love it!  As someone else mentioned, this just may be my HG cleanser also.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I started using CeraVe cleansers after trying some samples which were at my doctor's office.  The one I gaga over is Renewing SA Cleanser.  It foams which I like, and I like to use an exfoliating cleanser in the morning.  I have not purchased Philosophy's expensive Micro Delivery Wash since I discovered CeraVe's SA worked just as well for my complexion.  I also use this cleanser at night when I use my Clarisonic.  

I haven't purchased CeraVe's Hydrating Cleanser yet, but plan to. As soon as I'm done with my present supersized bottle of Purity, the replacement will be CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser.