Respected Contributor

Re: Rave: Coconut Cream Lip Balm by Treat

Thank you for the rec, @SnowKita!! I ordered from Amazon last night. I love anything coconut, too. Can't wait to get it!

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered from Amazon last night too! I wonder how many other readers did the same?  You may be responsible for a bump in sales, @SnowKita. Woman Wink Thanks for the tip. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

ETA; just saw on Amazon if you enter CANDYLIP at checkout you can get $2 off the Soft candy one and if you use Bubble02 you can get $2 off the Bubble gum one.

I actually went to their website and got one of the holiday trios:

The peaches and cream one will be for my mom's Chrstimas stocking (she loves peach stuff) and I am hoping the soft candy one will be similar to bonne bell's cotton candy lip balm  (I don't use it anymore because BB is not cruelty free but I LOVE the scent of that one and so does hubby, lol). The 15% off coupon basically covered shipping (free shipping over $50).

Super Contributor

Re: Ravhe: Coconut Cream Lip Balm by Treat

@dex wrote:

Darn my whole foods doesn't carry this lip balm.

sorry.  Amazon Prime-it will be in your purse in 48hrs!! ;-)

Super Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@SnowKita wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

This sounds really nice, thanks! I've been eyeing the Hurraw! brand balms that are similar so now I will look more closely at these too. It looks like there are other "flavors " too- have you tried any of the others?

I am not sure what would give it that opal look but I have a luminizer that all it contains is Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tocopherol (non-GMO), *Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Extract and it gives a very subtle yet pretty luminescence too. Not sure what is giving it that pretty lustre but I like it!

Hi HD.  You are welcome!  I have not tried any other ones, but maybe the elves will prep some for my stocking this year :-)

I'd like to know which ingredient it is.  I don't think coconut, shea or beeswax is it so the glycerin?  I do want to repeat that it is subtle.  It is not like BIte Opal lipstick or gloss.  But better than plain old shine/sheen or waxybalm look.

Care to share your luminzer?  Sounds like something I would love if NO sparkle.

Also, to me, this has a light scent, but no flavor that I detect.  The scent fades quickly for me.  I am in general anti-scent.

ha ha I hope those little elves do get you a few more for your  this year!

The luminizer is RMS beauty. It is pricey but darn that little pot has lasted for.ever. because you only use a teeny tiny bit. No sparkle, more like what you described the lipgloss. A pearl luminessence or something, lol.

Sounds FAB, thank you.  Best place for the elves to pick some up?  (let me know if you're ready to stop with the xmas theme-ha!)

Super Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

Thank you for the rec, @SnowKita!! I ordered from Amazon last night. I love anything coconut, too. Can't wait to get it!

Let me know :-)  I am poor at scent description, but I would like to know what the "flavor" ingredient is.  It is light coconut, slightly sweet'ish.  It doesn't last long imo.  If you like coconut, you should try 100% Pure coconut body lotion.  I am usually looking for NON-scented products--migrains, etc, blah blah blah....  But  I  received this, so I tried it and sometimes  I can actually enjoy it.  

Super Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

I ordered from Amazon last night too! I wonder how many other readers did the same?  You may be responsible for a bump in sales, @SnowKita. Woman Wink Thanks for the tip. 

Oh,  TOO MUCH pressure on me now!!!!  I hope you all like it and I hope I emphasized that it is subtle so your not sad when your lips don't look like shiney opals!! Just call me the Oprah of the BB-heehee!

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you SnowKita. I have to try this too! I got the Candy one since there is a coupon code to save 2.00.

Thanks HappyDaze!!

Honored Contributor

Well I am bummed because I ordered the bubble gum one from Amazon with the code and tracking said it was delievered Saturday. I went to my mailbox and nada! I have never had any issue with Amazon orders before so was totally bummed as I really wanted to try this balm. Amazon was cool though and gave me a refund but, in all honesty, I wanted the balm. I guess normally they give you the option of a replacement or refund but for some reason on my order it says that the vendor doesn't offer a replacement, only a refund. Now I am nervous to try it again.

Anyone get theirs yet? I'd love to hear more reviews. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze Mine should be here today! I got coconut and marshmallow (I think!)