Honored Contributor

Re: Rare Beauty Liquid Blush

I have Happy and Bliss and would like Encourage.  I'll get an email when it's back in stock.  I think I'll wear happy today with the Sephora matte tinted moisturizer.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm @beach-mom @lkat @Tricolor @SurferWife - well this morning I went ahead and ordered the liquid blush holiday set from Sephora.  Looking forward to trying it and I can always return it.  Also ordered the Rare Beauty bronzer in, I think, it's called Happy Sol.  I may be getting all the names confused now.  HAHA  

Will let you all know what I think when my order arrives.  Thanks for all the input!  I appreciate it!

Honored Contributor

I used to have a Becca liquid blush.  Like other said, very pigmented and only the tiniest dot.  But how I applied it was to put the tiny dot on my middle finger then rub my fingers together until almost dry and then pat it onto my cheeks.  I don't use a brush for creams and liquids.  I could even wear it on bare skin and it looked very natural.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Happy Sol is the color bronzer I have too.  It's the 2nd to the lightest color.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JudyL 

Happy Sol is the color bronzer I have too.  It's the 2nd to the lightest color.

@monicakm - it seemed like the right one for me too.  The next one up seemed too dark.

Honored Contributor

If anyone was interested, the color Encourage (Rare Beauty liquid blush) is back in stock.  I was going to order it but I'm working on a slow-to no buy for a season.  The Kaleidos Night of Creation set is touring the USA just to make good on the company's 21 day delivery time.

Annoyed Emoticon Stock Illustration - Download Image Now - Emoticon, Anger,  Displeased - iStock

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez - Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Encourage 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL allure 2022 Best of Beauty Award Winner

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  - My Rare Beauty order from Sephora arrived already!  I will admit that I am a sucker for packaging and I really like the blush packaging. Don't know what it is about the top on these blushes that always catches my eye and I like the look of the bottle too.  I'm sure thats what the Rare Beauty people are hoping for. LOL

Anyway, swatched all 3 blushes - Encourage, Happy, and Truth (this is a new shade).  I like them all, a lot!  The Encourage will probably be my favorite.  It looked dark in the store and online but I still think it'll be fine.  Its not as dark on my hand as it is in the picture and I put waaay too much on at the store so that isn't a fair comparison.  On the box, Truth is described as a "mauve maroon" and I think thats a good description  Its very pretty.

You were right about the bronzer.  Tested it on the back of my hand and then bleneded it in - the color is great and it blended out so easily.  Think I will really like it.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Of course that's what Rare Beauty's intention is Smiley Happy  I'm guessing that's every manufacturer's intention (if they can afford it) since that is what catches our eye first/our first impression.  And I'm very much into packaging also.  

It looks like you can only get Truth in the trio?  I just compared Happy (which I own) and Encourage.  I think I'm happy to stick with Happy Smiley Happy  I probably have a shade very close to Encourage in powder form in a Jaclyn Hill  palette.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JudyL 

Of course that's what Rare Beauty's intention is Smiley Happy  I'm guessing that's every manufacturer's intention (if they can afford it) since that is what catches our eye first/our first impression.  And I'm very much into packaging also.  

It looks like you can only get Truth in the trio?  I just compared Happy (which I own) and Encourage.  I think I'm happy to stick with Happy Smiley Happy  I probably have a shade very close to Encourage in powder form in a Jaclyn Hill  palette.

@monicakm - yes, think you can only get Truth in the holiday kit.  Did not see it at Sephora.